Oceana Residences – Bal Harbour
What was once the famous Bal Harbour Club will become the spectacular all-new Oceana Bal Harbour – a condominium paradise defined by complete flow-through residences and unobstructed views of South Florida beaches, the Atlantic, Biscayne Bay, and city highlights like the Bal Harbour Shops.
Just inside the main entrance, the art of sculptor, Jeff Koons, captivates with “Pluto and Proserpina” and its appearance of liquid gold. Breathtaking floor-to-ceiling windows and extra-deep balconies frame a world of natural perfection: manicured park spaces, idyllic marinas, picturesque sidewalk cafes, chic shops, and some of South Florida’s most gorgeous beaches.
Filled with attention to detail and yet remarkably understated, Oceana Bal Harbour is your canvas… it is luxury designed just for you.
28 Floors – 239 oceanfront units
25 floors of mixed 2, 3 & 4 bedrooms
apartments, with maid quarters*, plus
1 floor with 4 Penthouse and 2 floors
with 3 Duplex Upper-Penthouses.
Starting at 2 million
$0.85 per sq. ft.
Last quarter of 2016
A privileged place to call home
The glistening shores of Bal Harbour have long been one of the world’s most desired and most prestigious residential destinations. Now, at Oceana Bal Harbour, the exclusive Bal Harbour experience reaches its modern destiny.
Those fortunate enough to call Oceana Bal Harbour home will find themselves immersed in the full luxuries of the chic Bal Harbour lifestyle… A world of swaying palms and pristine white-sand beaches; high fashion from brands like Chanel, Versace, Dolce & Gabbana, Alexander McQueen, and Brioni; and relaxing days and evenings strolling along cafés and sidewalk bistros and sampling the offerings of the area’s most well-known chefs.
Features and Amenities:
Masterful Living in Every Moment
A place to impress… expansive green lawns that stretch all the way to the sand… a gracious staff that attends to your every need… these are but a few of the features that make your Oceana lifestyle unique. Highlighted features include:
- Large relaxation pool
- Olympic-style lap pool
- Two oceanfront Jetted Spas
- Full poolside restaurant (Bar & Grill)
- Fitness center with ocean view
- Yoga/meditation/pilates area
- Two tennis courts
- World-class spa
- Private lockers and changing rooms
- Grand salon for entertainment events
- Chef’s kitchen & bar within salon
- Private climate control wine locker
- Business center/Meeting room
- Library with lounge and private area
- Billiards & Ping Pong recreational area
- Multi-purpose kids activity room
- Private cinema / Media room
- Valet parking with two levels of underground parking
- Private storage & bicycle area
- Beach and pool side services
- Exotic stone countertops exclusively imported.
- Dada cabinetry custom designed.
- Chef island with oversized Gaggenau cooktop with the latest downdraft ventilation system.
- Stainless steel under-mount sinks with a courtesy cooking pot filler faucet by Dornbracht.
- Concealed dishwasher with dish drawer.
- Gaggenau appliance center including a double oven, cappuccino maker and microwave.
- Stainless steel washer and dryer with storage drawers.
- 54-inch (side by side) refrigerator/freezer combo.
- Gaggenau two-zone gourmet wine cellar for over 70 bottles*.
- Large master suite overlooking the ocean and beach.
- European wet bathroom design with designer fixtures and accessories.
- Piero Lissoni’s custom designed cabinetry.
- Oversized vessel soaking tub.
- Stone countertops from Italy, teak shower floors and glass tiles.
- Towel heater*.
- Automatic Toto toilets with integrated bidet functions.
- Five star international concierge and building services.
- Advanced high-tech, multi-level security throughout.
- Latest high speed elevators with separate service elevator – set for religious services.
- Valet parking with two levels of underground parking.
- Private storage & bicycle area.
- Smart building with personal worldwide access to residence functions and building services.
- Beach and pool side services.
First building on Bal Harbour to be LEED-certified.
Oceana is the first building to be LEED-certified making it an inspiring project that balances beautiful architecture and design with an environmental conscience.
LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) is an internationally recognized mark of excellence and an independent, third-party certification, verifying that a building was designed and built using green, energy-efficient strategies.
Call Henry B. Nathan – (800) 416-2747 (954) 296-6741
Email me: email@example.com
mentioning OCEANA BAL HARBOUR – Luxury Preconstruction Condos in Bal Harbour
Visit my website: www.condo-southflorida.com