Top Luxury Pre Construction in East Edgewater
From 2400 to 4400 Sq. Ft.
Starting at around $1.7M
The newest development on Biscayne Bay East Edgewater – Missoni Baia – will be a marvel of architecture, design, beauty and world-class technology.
On 200 feet of frontage the Bay, Missoni Baia main design will be the creation of Hani Rashid, the internationally praised architect at Asymptote Architecture, and developed by OKO Group, led by one of the most successful European developers.
Unparalleled quality, beauty in unbelievable luxury, minimalism at its most artistic inspiration, the most innovative technology: this is what future owners will get at the Missoni Baia.
Missoni Baia will offer a large array of amenities, rarely seen in South Florida. Let’s mention the Olympic-size pool and the grandiose spa which will with no doubt become one of the best in Miami.
Just mentioning Enzo Enea as the landscape designer gives you an idea of the level of sophistication of Missoni Baia
THE MISSONI LIFESTYLE
A much recognizable and well-respected worldwide fashion label, Missoni embodies a passion for visionary design, quality, and innovation. Missoni Baia perfectly captures the Missoni family’s joyful spirit and infuses the entire experience of the building with their relaxed sense of luxury.
MISSONI BAIA LOCATION:
East Edgewater – Miami
Alongside Biscayne Bay, between the now famous Design District and Wynwood Art District, East Edgewater has quickly become one of the most desirable locations in Miami. Close to International Airport, luxusy shopping, great dining places, centers of cultural life, museums, the Opera, Arscht Center for the Performing Arts, the Miami financial and banking district, the NBA AA Arena, the Marlins Stadium, South Beach: you have it all.
Every one of the 146 residences, which will range in size from 2,320 to 3,723 sq. ft. , will boast expansive terraces overlooking Biscayne Bay.
Many of these residences will feature flow-through layouts and 270-degree views of city, bay, Miami Beach, and the ocean.
Three exceptional duplexes feature private bayfront terraces
Two full-floor duplex penthouses will get zero-edge plunge pools overlooking the bay and sculptural glass-enclosed staircases.
Integrated into the extensive landscaping are water features that reflect the sea and sky.
BUILDING FEATURES AT A GLANCE
- 146 units
- 56 stories
- 200 linear feet of bayfront frontage
- Minimalist modern design and architecture to maximize natural light
- Exterior sculptural, structural columns wrapped in aluminum, framing the building
- Glass curtain-wall construction on north and south façade
- Minimum relief balcony railings with support from interior of balcony. Balcony glass treated with frit and extending 10″ lower than typical balconies to conceal slab with frosted glass
AMENITIES AT A GLANCE
Amenities include a flow-through deck with cabanas, an Olympic-sized lap pool, plunge pools, children’s water features, and elevated tennis courts; a minimum of two parking spaces for each residence, and private garages; a bayfront lounge with an infinity-edge pool overlooking the water; a media room; a salon; a children’s playroom; a dog spa; an expansive gym overlooking the bay; and one of Miami’s largest spas.
- 27′ ceiling height in lobby reception
- Personal concierge and 24-hour front desk attendant
- Package room for deliveries of online orders
- Valet parking service
- Lobby-level indoor bayside residential lounge
- Adjacent pantry for event catering
- Outdoor bayside terrace for use by residents and their guests only
- Extensive landscaping of outdoor terraces for privacy
- Access to Baywalk along the water
FOURTH FLOOR BUILDING AMENITIES
- Enclosed and climatized sky bridge connecting tower to parking garage
- Private screening room
- Hair and nail salon
- Kids’ club
- Pet-grooming salon
- On-site building manager’s oﬃce
MAIN FIFTH POOL DECK AMENITIES
- Outdoor bridge connecting the 5th-floor building amenities to pool deck
- Olympic-length lap pool
- Lounge pool
- Outdoor whirlpool spa
- Pool-side daybeds
- Splash-pad water play area for kids
- Children’s play lawn
- Outdoor Barbeque and Bar-Cabana for alfresco dining
- Lush landscaping
- Two poolside resident lounges
- Men’s & women’s private locker rooms
- Elevated tennis and basketball courts
FIFTH FLOOR BUILDING AMENITIES
- Wraparound outdoor deck with multiple lounge seating areas
- Bayside terrace with cantilevered pool overlooking the bay
- Indoor bay-terrace lounge with double ceiling height
- Resident game room with billiard table, bar, large video screen and lounge seating
- Resident private dining / party room
- Pantry to serve both game and dining rooms
SIXTH FLOOR BUILDING AMENITIES
- 1,700 SF gym with 180° views of the bay
- Private yoga studio
- Private training room
- Men’s and women’s locker room
- Expansive spa with men’s and women’s sauna and steam rooms, and private massage treatment rooms with showers.
- Direct bay views from every unit
- Flow-through north and south units with 270° views
- East-facing units with 180° views
- 10′-deep balconies facing the bay
- 8′-deep balconies facing the city
- Floor-to-ceiling glazing throughout the units
- Walk-in closets in dressing areas
- 2- 3- and 4-bedroom residences, each with staﬀ area
- Automated unit climate control
- Two parking spaces per residence
- Italian cabinetry
- Gaggenau appliances featuring:
- Wine cooler
- Cooktop (5 or 6 burners)
- Side-by-side large fridge and freezer
- Zone dishwasher
- Pull-out pantry
- Hood above cooktop
- Garbage disposal in sink
- His and hers vanities and bathrooms
- Master-bathroom fixtures by HansGrohe
- Floor-to-ceiling marble, including marble baseboard
- Double shower heads
Residence A, 3660 sf from $2,800,000 USD
Residence B, 2400 sf from $1,700,000 USD
Residence C 4,400 sf from $4,000,000 USD
For more information and Reservations, please call
Henry B. Nathan
or visit my websites: