IRIS ON THE BAY
Location: Miami Beach – North Shore Drive
Phase 1 – End 2015
Phase 1 – 2016
43 waterfront town homes
4-story, fee-simple townhomes
3 and 4 bedroom ranging from 2,152 to 2,513 Sq. Ft. of interior space
Prices starting at $829,000
A mid-rise property, IRIS ON THE BAY displays striking modern architecture, contemporary landscaping and fountains, in s comfortable -yet elegant- community noted for spacious layouts, stunning golf-course and water views, and a relaxing atmosphere feel unlike anywhere else in South Florida.
Normandy Shore is an exclusive, waterfront enclave in the neighborhood of North Beach in the City of Miami Beach, just moments from Bal Harbour and South Beach.
Dividing the neighborhood are two main streets, Normandy Drive and 71st Street which are lined with small shops, restaurants, and charming mid-century architectur
The thriving commercial district caters to the area’s high-end condominiums and numerous single-family homes with bistros, banks, offices, gas stations, and a long-standing weekend farmers market in the plaza.
Outdoor enthusiasts delight in Normandy’s 18-hole golf course, tennis courts, children’s playgrounds, swimming pools, basketball courts, and proximity to the sands of Miami Beach.
IRIS On The Bay – RESIDENCE FEATURES
• Generous balconies and rooftop terraces with optional summer kitchens
• Private elevators in every residence 2-car garages with optional lifts to
• accommodate up to 4 cars
• Open-concept floor plans that maximize light and views with floor-to-ceiling windows
• Balconies overlooking Miami Beach, the bay, and golf course
• Modern kitchens with European-style cabinetry GE Monogram Appliances
• Kohler and Franke Faucets Quartz countertops
• Tile flooring throughout
IRIS On The Bay – BUILDING FEATURES
• Pool overlooking the bay Waterfront promenade
• 15 boat slips accommodating vessels up to 35 feet
• Secure, gated community
• Contemporary neighborhood street design with modern street lamps, benches, and sidewalks
• Lush landscaping, lawns, and outdoor gathering areas
IRIS On The Bay – INTERIOR DESIGNER
Taking his inspiration from the work of 20th Century masters, Michael Wolk began designing timeless interiors and furnishings over 30 years ago in Miami, moving there from New York, soon after graduating from Pratt Institute.
The firm’s design panache and versatility have attracted a wide range of residential, hospitality and corporate clients – many of which engage Wolk Design for repeat projects. Equally well known for his furniture and furnishings designs, Mr. Wolk creates collections for many of the country’s furniture and lighting companies , with a dedication to create one-of-a-kind art furniture and wall art.
The recipient of numerous awards for his work, Michael Wolk’s designs has also been widely published in the US and internationally.
Prices starting at $829,000 – $367 per sq. ft.
For more information or reservations, please call
Henry B. Nathan
United Realty Group Inc.
Visit my websites:
Please follow and like us: