Two separate buildings will integrate the Faena Versailles
Faena Classic &
1 to 5 bedroom units ranging from $2,450,000 to $50,000,000.
Project will be completed by the first quarter of 2018.
We’ll start with the
FAENA VERSAILLES CLASSIC
Faena Versailles Classic will be a remarkable interpretation of the historic Versailles Hotel.
Only 22 Exclusive Residences designed by William Sofield.
The Faena District has become the most famous destination in Miami and it will include the unique Faena Hotel, mind-blowing shopping venues, immersive entertainment of the newest kind, and the much anticipated Faena Forum.
WHAT WILL FAENA VERSAILLES CLASSIC REPLACE?
The historic façade, built in 1940 will be enhanced to add a subtle level of detailing and the uncompromising use of rich materials in the interior components.
However, the original 1955-added tower and the porte cochère will disappear to be replaced by a more natural theme.
The much beloved lobby, its four grand historic columns, its terrazzo floors and exquisite chandeliers will be set onto an outdoor veranda enhanced by a large reflecting pool across from the ocean.
And the carefully designed homes will blend William Sofield’s ideas and dreams to the practicality of open-plan and modern beach living.
The Ocean at 35th Street, South Beach.
Original Architect: Roy F. France Project Designer: Studio Sofield
Executive Architect: Nichols Brosch of Wurst Wolf & Associates.
Landscape Architect: Raymond Jungles
• Removal of the 1955 addition to the original historic tower built in 1940
• Replacement of the porte-cochère
• Replacement of all windows with insulated laminated glass
• Addition of a glass block feature to North and South elevations
• Addition of balconies
• Addition of antique mirrors, polished plaster walls and design flourishes throughout common areas
• Integration of lush landscaped grounds by Raymond Jungles
Faena Versailles Classic – Amenities
• Salon style waiting area and club rooms
• Private residents’ pool and beach club (shared with Contemporary Versailles)
• Private fitness center
• Dedicated valet parking and underground garage
• Private attended lobby
Faena Versailles Classic – Residences
Versailles Classic 22 Residences will offer One-to four-bedroom options , from 1,034 square feet to 6,154 interior square feet.
While preserving the elegance of Art Deco Times, Versailles Classic creators will make the most of the stunning ocean views.
Only two very special duplex penthouses top this magnificent building and they will boast views of the Atlantic Ocean, the Bay and the Downtown spectacle.
Each one will offer a majestic private rooftop outdoor deck and pool.
• Terrazzo floors with inset borders
• Custom hardware, architectural lighting and sconces
Faena Versailles Classic – The Bathrooms
• Powder rooms with custom vanities
• Marble baths and secondary master baths in select residences
• Jeton fixtures by William Sofield for Kallista
Faena Versailles Classic – The Kitchens
• Custom Italcraft kitchens by William Sofield
• Stone counters with antique mirror/white lacquer cabinets
• Stainless steel appliances
A word about FAENA
Faena was founded by Alan Faena, under the inspiration of a holistic environment, a special cultural experience and environmentally and socially responsible projects that combine residences and hotels in an artistic and cultural blend.
And the success has come with these ideas and concepts. And Faena Group has become a symbol of landmarks and beauty.
One of its initial and top achievements has been the transformation of a neglected stretch of docks in Buenos Aires into Puerto Madero, one of the most admired real estate accomplishments in South America.
ABOUT WILLIAM SOFIELD
He founded Studio Sofield in 1996 with the expressed goal of integrating multiple design disciplines. His body of work encompasses both residential and commercial projects, with clients as varied as Brice and Helen Marden, Tom Ford, The SoHo Grand Hotel, David Barton Gyms, The Brodsky Organization and Kohler Interiors.
FAENA VERSAILLES CONTEMPORARY
These 41 residences, a Brandon Haw design, are part of the Faena Versailles complex, which will be an essential component of the highly anticipated Faena District, said to become the heart and essence of South Beach, which will also include the Faena Hotel, exclusive destination shopping, and the notable Faena Forum.
A stretch on the beach where 34th Street meets Collins Avenue, Faena Versailles Contemporary Tower is the perfect demonstration on how to maximize ocean and city views through large, sweeping terraces.
The Faena Versailles Contemporary is located on the beach at 34th Street and Collins Avenue in the heart of Miami’s most highly anticipated destination: the Faena District which features a perfect balance of exquisite residences, the uniquely luxurious Faena Hotel, innovative and immersive entertainment, destination shopping, as well as the remarkable Faena Forum—all by award-winning architects and designers: Foster + Partners, Rem Koolhaas /OMA, Bazmark, Studio Sofield and Raymond Jungles.
FAENA VERSAILLES CONTEMPORARY
Architecture and Design
The Versailles contemporary tower has been designed to maximize views both to the ocean and to the city, articulated by large sweeping terraces that create a sensuous an abstraction of Roy F. France’s curved corners and rippling facades of the Classic building.
Proportion and scale have dictated the rhythm and life of the building as it will be admired from a distance.
FAENA VERSAILLES CONTEMPORARY – Overview
Developer: Faena Group
Design Architect: Leitersdorf Haw Architecture Architect of Record:
Nichols Brosch of Wurst Wolf & Associates Landscape Architect: Raymond Jungles
FAENA VERSAILLES CONTEMPORARY Property Details
• 41 Residences
• One to five bedrooms featuring 1,111 to 5,469 interior square feet
• Expansive balconies in all units from 295 to 1,700 exterior square feet
• A full-floor penthouse with over 8,000 square feet of interior space and 2,500 square feet of outdoor living space
• A duplex penthouse crowning the building featuring over 8,200 square feet and a 6,600 square foot private rooftop deck with an unparalleled ocean facing a 2,097 square foot infinity pool.
FAENA VERSAILLES CONTEMPORARY Amenities
• Private porte-cochere, valet parking and gallery in lobby
• Over 2,300 square foot private fitness center and spa
• Private pool and beach club, shared with the Classic Versailles
• Dedicated resident storage
FAENA VERSAILLES CONTEMPORARY – Residences Features
• 10’ 6“ ceiling heights
• Full height glass sliding doors leading to spectacular 12’-15’ wide balconies in most units
• Custom Terrazzo flooring in main living areas and hardwood flooring in bedrooms
• Custom full height doors with high quality hardware and concealed hinges
• Master bedrooms with walk in closets, some featuring sitting areas and morning kitchens
• Private and semi-private elevators and entry vestibules
FAENA VERSAILLES CONTEMPORARY Penthouses Features
• The lower penthouse features east and west facing terraces, master bedroom with sitting area, two individual vanities and WC’s, service kitchen, eat-in kitchen and adjacent family room and a great room with over 60 feet of beachfront
• The Upper Penthouse level enjoys a full floor with a west facing ‘sunset lounge’ and a full 60 foot wide living and entertaining room overlooking the ocean. The exclusive penthouse rooftop pool with three decks and a spectacular infinity pool enjoys an outdoor kitchen with private elevator and stair access.
FAENA VERSAILLES CONTEMPORARY – Bathrooms
• Master bathrooms with custom vanities, lacquer cabinetry, integrated LED lighting, abundant storage, freestanding soaking tubs, and enclosed WC and shower areas.
• Secondary baths and powder rooms with custom vanities, polished plaster and marble
• Luxurious stainless appliances and fixtures
FAENA VERSAILLES CONTEMPORARY – Kitchens
• Custom white lacquer Italian kitchens with quartz stone countertops and integrated stainless steel appliances and fixtures
• Integrated custom lighting and open plans with island seating for entertaining
The Faena Group’s success in Argentina has consolidated the company’s expertise in urban development. In 2015, Miami Beach will see the launch of the first phase of the Faena Group’s global expansion.
A word about BRANDON HAW
Brandon Haw spent 26 years at Foster + Partners becoming a Senior Partner and board director responsible for notable commercial and residential projects from the Commerzbank in Germany, Hearst Tower in New York, acclaimed residential projects in New York and Buenos Aires and, recently, the Faena House in Miami.
For information and Reservations at
FAENA VERSAILLES CLASSIC and
FAENA VERSAILLES CONTEMPORARY
Henry B. Nathan
Visit our websites